Built in 1884 by the Baltimore and Ohio Railroad, it sat across the tracks and a meadow from the Railroad's Oakland Hotel, which opened in 1876, to... (more)
The Autumn Glory Special, sponsored by the Baltimore Chapter/NRHS and Railtours of America, Inc. on September 29, 1984, ran from Camden Station/Baltimore to Oakland, MD via B&O’s Washingt... (more)
Eastbound coal loads pass under the former signal bridge known as "Fricks" that was located just east of Mountain Lake Park on the Mountain Sub. The bridge has since been taken down.